We Build What You Dream
Design & Build
Design-build is an approach where all aspects of a home remodel are contracted with a single individual known as the design-builder. In other words, I design it and build it. Design-build can be used for any aspect of home remodel, but is most commonly used for home additions, kitchens, basements, and bath projects.
There are several benefits to working with a design-build remodeler:
- Interactive Experience: We work together on the design, planning and contract agreement.
- Creative Design Expertise: We help you envision your project by asking the right questions and provide 3-D computer models so that you can see what you dream. For an example of 3-D modeling, see our YouTube video.
- Construction Knowledge: I am familiar with local construction codes and standards, common remodeling expenditures, product ideas, and resources needed to provide comprehensive and practical solutions.
- Reduced Project Timeline: You speak with one individual, resulting in fewer communications and less time to construction.
- Budget Conscious: We track all project expenditures from design to construction to ensure that your investment falls within expectations.
My wife and I chose TJW Home Services to completely remodel our kitchen. As longtime homeowners we’ve come to know quite a number of contractors over the past 20 years. Tom always stood out as a professional.
Just talking with him you feel like you can give him your keys and say do it. He was thorough down to the most minute details. We were not wrong in our choice of Tom over many other qualified contractors. Any future work we do, Tom will be the contractor called without hesitation.